The SpaceTrak web-based launch and satellite analytical system is used by most of the important players in the space industry to provide the information they need at the touch of a button. SpaceTrak comprises of the SpaceTrak database and the browser based front-end software.
Since 1997 our experienced analysts have collated data from a variety of public and private sources to provide a one-stop-shop of key information that will enable you to analyse and forecast industry activity, trends, failure rates and market share. Ideal for insurance pricing, business planning and reliability research.
• Event histories for all spacecraft flying since Sputnik in 1957
• All orbital launch attempts since 1957
• Satellite mission, position and lifecycle tracking
• Future launch schedule of over 1000 payloads
• Reliability & trend information for launch vehicles and spacecraft types
• Satellite launch and construction orders
• Insurance loss values and financial data
• Technical specifications of launch vehicles and spacecraft
• Trend analysis documents & charts
• Online news and comment on the space industry
As a fully quotable resource, free from the information transfer restrictions set by national governments, SpaceTrak has become the space industry’s most trusted source of space information.
• Is easy to use: clients can use preset, modified or customised event queries
• Is updated with the latest events every working day
• Data can be easily extracted to spreadsheets
• Available as a 12-month subscription with discounts for extra users
Who can benefit:
• Aerospace manufacturers
• Launch providers
• Satellite operators
• Insurance companies
• Governments, space agencies and the military
For more information call +44 (0) 1858 778 006