The SpaceTrak web-based launch and satellite analytical system is used by most of the important players in the space industry to provide the information they need at the touch of a button. SpaceTrak comprises of the SpaceTrak database and browser front-end software.
Since 1997 our experienced anaysts have collated data from a variety of public and private sources to provide a one-stop-shop of key information that will enable you to analyse and forecast industry activity, trends, failure rates and market share. Ideal for insurance pricing, business planning and reliability research.
- Event histories and lifecycle for all spacecraft since Sputnik in 1957
- All orbital launch attempts, successes and failures
- Satellite mission, sector, orbit, age, status, anomalies and capacity lost
- Satellite payloads, capacity and subsystem data
- Future launches covering next ten years
- Reliability and failure trends for launch vehicles and spacecraft buses
- Insurance claims and loss values
- Satellite construction and launch orders with contract values
- Launch vehicle specifications
- Company reports including financials
- Online news and comment on the space industry
As a fully quotable resource, free from the information transfer restrictions set by national governments, SpaceTrak has become the space industry’s most trusted source of space information.
• Is easy to use: clients can use preset, modified or customised event queries
• Is updated with the latest events every working day
• Data can be easily extracted to spreadsheets
• Available as a 12-month subscription with discounts for extra users
Who can benefit:
• Aerospace manufacturers
• Launch providers
• Satellite operators
• Insurance companies
• Governments, space agencies and the Military