Astronaut Chris Cassidy (NASA) and Luca Parmitano (ESA, pictured) performed an Extra Vehicular Activity (EVA) which began at 1909 GMT on 10 July. During the spacewalk ,which lasted six hours seven minutes, the two astronauts made various equipment retrievals and change-outs including replacing a failed component on an antenna, installing radiator grapple bars onto the outboard P-1 and S-1 trusses, retrieving two materials science experiments, The astronauts also routed power cables in preparation for the arrival of a new NAUKA Russian module.
Seradata produce the renowned Seradata database. Trusted by over 100 of the world’s leading Space organisations, Seradata is a fully queryable database used for market analysis, failure/risk assessment, spectrum analysis and space situational awareness (SSA).
For more information go to https://www.seradata.com/product/
Russia's space agency/space conglomerate successfully launched a Soyuz 2.1a launch vehicle from Baikonur Cosmodrome, near Tyuratam, Kazakhstan at 0925 GMT Read more
The Roscosmos-operated Progress MS-23 cargo ship undocked from the International Space Station's (ISS) Poisk module at 0755 GMT on 29 Read more
Warning - this story is loaded with puns and might put you off your breakfast/lunch. During the 1960s and early Read more
Dragon CRS-29 cargo ship operated by SpaceX on behalf of NASA was launched by a Falcon 9v1.2FT Block 5 rocket Read more
NASA astronauts Jasmin Moghbeli and Loral O’Hara exited from the Quest airlock on the International Space Station (ISS), at 1205 Read more
Shenzhou 16 with crew, Commander Jing Haipeng, Gui Haichao and Zhu Yangzhu aboard, successfully undocked from the Tianhe nadir port Read more
China successfully launched Shenzhou-17 at 0314 GMT on 26 October from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center, on a Long March Read more
Roscosmos Expedition 70 cosmonauts Oleg Kononenko and Nikolai Chub began their spacewalk (VKD-61) on 25 October. With the Poisk airlock Read more
- South Korea launches its TLV solid rocket to orbit on is first flight (Corrected)
- Another two Falcon 9 launches: Starlink Group 6-31 is launched from Canaveral while flight from Vandenberg launches 25 sats including the Korean 425 project
- Egypt’s Misr-Sat 2 Earth observation satellite is launched by Long March 2C from Jiuquan
- Progress MS-25 is launched via a Soyuz rocket and docks with ISS albeit in remotely controlled docking
- Progress MS-23 undocks from ISS and its re-entry is imaged by astronauts