Having been undocked from the International Space Station (ISS), the unmanned, albeit with the Skybot F-850 robot aboard, Soyuz MS-14 descent module landed in rural Kazakhstan at 2132 GMT on 6 September 2019. The spacecraft had originally had trouble docking with the ISS, having had its original attempt – again with no crew aboard – prevented by a fault in the automated KURS docking system.
- Spaceway 1 is retired as result of battery damage caused by thermal anomaly
- What a waste of money: Boeing pulls out of DARPA’s XS-1 reusable rocket plane programme forcing its cancellation
- On a sadder but also lighter note: We say goodbye to Monty Python’s Terry Jones and to actor Derek Fowlds
- Thaicom 5 transfers customers after anomaly…likely insurance loss
- Ordering a launch becomes a very fast business as NRO announces booking on Electron less than two weeks before launch
Cookies & Privacy
nasaecoreviewsspacexesaissvideo25Arianespacevirgin galacticchinaDGAULAaviation weekaresIGTRoscosmosBeidouawardssoyuzspaceSatellite broadcastingfalcon 9researchCargo Return VehiclemoonmarsblogInternational Space Stationrussiaimpacthyperbolaboeingdelaydemocratobamahypertextlunargoogle lunar prizerocketspacewalkspaceshiptwoorionlaunchevabarack obamatourismnorthISROfiguresconstellationspaceflightmarsnode 2fundedjaxaRaymond LygoVegaromeExpress MD-22009dassault aviationss2Blue OriginAirbus DS2008wk2aviationSESLucyradiomissileEutelsatdocking portexplorationtestinternetsuborbitalukChina Manned Space EngineeringAtlas VElon Musksts-122missile defensespaceportnewspaperProton McotsAriane 5Express AMU 12010flightbuildaltairsstlshuttlespace stationIntelsat 23scaled compositesgalileoCosmosinternational astronautical congressspace tourismEuropean Space Agencyrulesbudgethanleynew yorkthales alenia spaceshenzhouspace shuttleatvVietnamOrbital ATKMojavecongressSLSboldenAriane 5 ECAiacLockheed MartinIntelsatGuiana Space CenterlawsSpace Systems/LoralUK Space AgencykscprotonILSdragonTalulah RileycnesusaSkylonastronautInmarsatApollolanderpicturebaseAstriumeventAriane 6euSSLfiveUS Air ForceAprilinterviewWednesdaySNC50thfalconSea LaunchRocket Labcustomersuccessoratlantislunar landerlink7energiaadministratorrecycleElectronnewshumanOneWeb201115orbiternational space symposiumconferenceJFKkoreaUnited Launch AllianceLong Marchcstson its launch padcommercialOctober