For those that want to try out the renowned Seradata SpaceTrak database, Seradata will be exhibiting at a number of conferences during the year. First up will be at Satellite 2020 between 9 – 12 March, 2020 at theWalter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC. and at the Space Symposium, Colorado Springs between 30 March – 2 April 2020.
Seradata produce the renowned SpaceTrak Launch & Satellite Database. Trusted by 100 of the world’s leading Space organisations, SpaceTrak is a fully queryable database used for market analysis, failure/risk assessment, spectrum analysis and space situational awareness (SSA).
For more information go to www.seradata.com/spacetrak
Bulgarian small satellite maker Endurosat has joined forces with Kenya's SayarLabs who will respectively build and operate a 3U cubesat-class Read more
While for the most part SpaceX Starlink satellites have proven to be reliable - or at least reliable enough to Read more
The Boeing/Lockheed Martin owned launch provider, the United Launch Alliance (ULA) which mainly specialises in US military launches, successfully launched Read more
SpaceX successfully launched a Falcon 9 rocket carrying 49 Starlink satellites from Kennedy Space Centre, Florida, USA. The flight lifted-off Read more
The SpaceX Transporter-3 rideshare mission launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida, at 1525 GMT, 13 January carrying over 100 satellites. The Read more
Russian cosmonauts Anton Shkaplerov, current commander of Expedition 66, and Peytr Dubrov, made a spacewalk from the International Space Station Read more
Sentinel-1B, a key Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellite of the ESA/EU Copernicus Earth observation and monitoring programme, has failed in Read more
Intelsat has ordered two geostationary (GEO) satellites with new "software-defined payloads" from Thales Alenia Space (TAS). The contract announced on Read more
- TAIFA-1 to be built by Endurosat for Kenya’s Sayari Labs, launched on Falcon 9 as Endurosat also tapped to build space weather cubesat for Mission Space
- China launches Long March 4C out of Jiuquan carrying Ludi Tance radar sat
- James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) puts itself into Halo orbit around Sun-Earth L2
- One Starlink launch batch does not look very healthy: one in five satellites appear to have failed
- ULA Atlas V launch vehicle in “Lopsided” 511 configuration flies straight to put a pair of satellite GSSAP satellite snoopers into orbit