Having had its previous docking attempt aborted after an activation failure of its new KURS-NA docking system, this time the system worked well and allowed Progress M-15M unmanned freighter to dock to the Pirs compartment of the International Space Station at 0100 GMT on 29 July.
Seradata produce the renowned SpaceTrak Launch & Satellite Database. Trusted by 100 of the world’s leading Space organisations, SpaceTrak is a fully queryable database used for market analysis, failure/risk assessment, spectrum analysis and space situational awareness (SSA).
For more information go to www.seradata.com/spacetrak
The failure investigation set up by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) into the launch failure of the maiden flight Read more
The South Korean vice-minister for Science, Oh Tae-seog, announced on 1 February 2023 that they had selected an Arianespace Vega Read more
A Falcon 9v1.2FT Block 5 was launched from the Vandenberg Space Force base in California at 1615 GMT on 31 Read more
Just as Ukraine's military campaign has been supported by US commercial spacecraft operating firms — with SpaceX and Maxar providing Read more
SpaceNews reports (quoting the South China Morning Post) that the Zhurong 1 Mars rover as part of the Tianwen 1 Read more
While action film actor Tom Cruise has his detractors, you cannot say he is not successful. Recently starring in the Read more
The Chinese sent 14 new satellites into orbit on a Long March-2D/2 (CZ-2D/2) rocket at 0314 GMT on 15 January. Read more
A SpaceX Falcon Heavy Block 5 (px) rocket successfully lifted off from Kennedy Space Center, Florida, USA at 2256 GMT Read more
- SSLV failure cause: Violent second stage separation triggered chain of events which prevented SSLV final stage burn to stable orbit
- Starlink Group 5-3 is launched by a SpaceX Falcon 9
- South Korea confirms shift of two missions from Russian launchers; Kompsat 6 goes to Arianespace and CAS500-2 goes back to international market
- SpaceX launches another batch of Starlinks plus ION-SCV9 delivery spacecraft testing separation system
- US sanctions SPACETY for supplying radar imagery to Russian Wagner Group in Ukraine