I took the following video with my little digital camera while standing outside Kennedy Space Center’s press center on the night of 9 December as Discovery made the first night launch since the Shuttle Endeavour, about four years earlier.
Seradata produce the renowned SpaceTrak Launch & Satellite Database. Trusted by 100 of the world’s leading Space organisations, SpaceTrak is a fully queryable database used for market analysis, failure/risk assessment, spectrum analysis and space situational awareness (SSA).
For more information go to www.seradata.com/spacetrak
OneWeb signed a "launch services agreement for multiple launches" with upcoming American launch provider Relativity Space on 30 June. According Read more
India's space agency and industrial conglomerate, the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), has successfully launched its PSLV CA rocket on Read more
At 2104 GMT on 29 June, a SpaceX Falcon 9v1.2FT Block 5 rocket was successfully launched from Cape Canaveral, USA. Read more
ESA has selected Airbus UK, Stevenage, to lead the FORUM construction project, according to an announcement on 28 June. The Read more
New-space satellite manufacturer NanoAvionics has sold off the D-2/Atlacom-1 satellite that is already in orbit – a rarity since satellites Read more
Rocket Lab successfully launched an Electron rocket from Māhia Peninsula, New Zealand, at 0955 GMT on 28 June, to an Read more
NASA’s plans for unmanned and later human launches to the Moon have been given the green light to proceed after Read more
Three Yaogan-35 Group 02 satellites were launched from the launch site of Xichang, China by a Long March 2D (CZ-2D) Read more
- Virgin Orbit launches seven US Space Force satellites in first night-time launch
- Atlas V launches two USSF payloads: WFOV and USSF-12 2 (Corrected)
- Aspiring launch provider Relativity Space is selected by OneWeb to provide launches for its Gen 2 satellites
- ISRO successfully launches PSLV-C53 with solar cell covered last stage becoming a satellite in its own right (Corrected)
- SpaceX launches C-band telecomms satellite SES-22